Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

11843 posts in this topic

Had a great session today with Allan, Ben, Chris, James, Lukas and Zach. Medical RP and observing a firefight against Outrun vs. Renegades. Creating a group solely on meeting new people was enjoyable.

20160819212819_1.jpg 20160819214734_1.jpg 20160819215405_1.jpg 20160819222520_1.jpg

(click to enlarge images)

Shame the entire freaking server went nuts and pulled me back to Cherno where I last logged off (was that just me by the way?)

Thanks for one of the most epic character development days of my life Tara. literally one of the most intensive rp encounters, i love the hole idea between our characters and it seems awesome, can't wait to see where this takes my character development wise!

Thanks for one of the most epic character development days of my life Tara. literally one of the most intensive rp encounters, i love the hole idea between our characters and it seems awesome, can't wait to see where this takes my character development wise!

i like the part where tara killed herself

i like the part where tara killed herself

haha

Big shoutout to Rydog for the RP the last couple of days. Been gettin in to trouble left and right. It's been lit. We've been conquering all sorts of kids.

had a great time rping with Baja and Coy and his boys up north. Really loved almost getting shot and beat up by coy's boys

had a great time rping with Baja and Coy and his boys up north. Really loved almost getting shot and beat up by coy's boys

Seconded, shit myself at first never been so relived to here his voice, great RP enjoy the fillets ;)

Seconded, shit myself at first never been so relived to here his voice, great RP enjoy the fillets ;)

Haha! I can assure you both that we all had a blast with it, too. It was so hard ripping those two new hiney holes while almost crying from laughter.

As seems to be my luck, for the THIRD time Arman gets grabbed off the road because he is walking with people that other people are pised at.

I /think/ it was AK that grabbed us, and I had a good time being the obedient little hostage. Considering posting the recording to show 'how not to get knocked out like Charlie' ;)  One of the other hostages that was a bit more lippy then timid little Arman!

Once the mis-ID was realized, I was let go and off I scampered to cower for another day.

I wanna make a HUGE shout out to Jofferey and everyone in his dynamic group. Rolling around as citizen cops with a bit of corruption and racial profiling was fun as fuck and thanks to Akrasia and their crew for making us execute an innocent man and then killing us afterwards.

I wanna make a HUGE shout out to Jofferey and everyone in his dynamic group. Rolling around as citizen cops with a bit of corruption and racial profiling was fun as fuck and thanks to Akrasia and their crew for making us execute an innocent man and then killing us afterwards.

Maybe the most fun I've ever had on DayZRP up until we met Akrasia in Kab and executed that guy...

+1 I always feel kind of bad playing a racist cop, but it was alright in the end. Tristan got me back for it ^.^

Thanks for joining me tonight.

walks into town, sees joffrey and dynamic group getting held up, see blitz asking me to gtfo, see a holdup 50m away from me

just another average day

+1 I always feel kind of bad playing a racist cop, but it was alright in the end. Tristan got me back for it ^.^

Thanks for joining me tonight.

Thank you for the great RP. Kinda sucks server went down in the middle of my torture, i wanted to do the joker smiley face on you. :<) Im kinda glad you didnt know who i was with until i started torturing you.

Thank you for the great RP. Kinda sucks server went down in the middle of my torture, i wanted to do the joker smiley face on you. :<) Im kinda glad you didnt know who i was with until i started torturing you.

Glad you enjoyed it, yeah.. I had the weirdest reset ever.... ah well. shit happens. Thanks for the RP

snip

snip

snip

You mean THIS guy?

F0A0A2E387D77448931A14C1845214C6721E3219

Arman was the only man that stood up for him...

7CE773F8ECD6A6BFCEC0C4EE99168835617C882B

R.I.P.

I gave that man a beer and chicken for his last meal.

Amazing RP with way too many people to name. All the corrupt racist cops, Akrasias people for tying me up I think twice today, Tristan for being a good sport and great RP'r with the corrupt cops... All in all, really awesome day.

And to end the day, I gave some random guy a lockpick, and watched him run towards a warehouse I figured people were trying to get into. A short while later, explosions and gun fire. Later wandered over and found a bunch of bodies and gear.... Oops. Should be more careful who I give lockpicks to!

Ramon/Erik De Wolf for the Hostage Scenario today! Your pain RP was on-point and our character development was great! <3

Ramon/Erik De Wolf for the Hostage Scenario today! Your pain RP was on-point and our character development was great! <3

Good to hear! ;)  I am very glad!

Also thanks to The Clown Party!

Boston, Todd, Lyca, Gein and some others...

Thank you for the great hostile/hostage RP :D

I've been taken hostage 3 times the last 2 days and this hostage situation was brilliant.

Not even looking at my gear, just the quality RP that I was looking for.

And how it should be! And you guys took the time for it, I love it!

Again Thanks <3

Good to hear! ;)  I am very glad!

Also thanks to The Clown Party!

Boston, Todd, Lyca, Gein and some others...

Thank you for the great hostile/hostage RP :D

I've been taken hostage 3 times the last 2 days and this hostage situation was brilliant.

Not even looking at my gear, just the quality RP that I was looking for.

And how it should be!

Again Thanks <3

I wish I could experience this. All 3 of my hostage situation today involved loot hungry people with horrible RP

I've been boolin' around as Wong again and it's been fun.