Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

12912 posts in this topic

I enjoyed being taken hostage by random for 1 to log out behind a tree after initiating and then Pado and the Crusade rolling up and gunning down everyone and saving my ass...Panic once again took a bullet for me.

Had some great RP with Hamish McGregor up north today. When I saw people running towards our apartment building, I was ready to hunker down for a defence. Pleasantly surprised to see you knocking at the door

The RP as always from you was on point, Glad our characters got to meet again.

i really enjoyed the groups L.I.F.E and The Brave meeting together today and having a mixture of RP and increasing the story depth of my character through some of the RP we did.

Really enjoyed my RP as Xela and Hope today. Both massive progress on both character development.

Thanks to LIFE, The Brave, The Kingdom and the few randomers :)

That was really fun, glad I was able to be a part of it and definitely looking forward to finding out where this storyline goes!!

Last night was great with Ivan and Quincy. Got Quincy into some real shit on accident Kek

Really enjoyed my RP as Xela and Hope today. Both massive progress on both character development.

ehmm whut?

Great encounter at Zinnia's home today by The Rangers! I jumped on in the middle of what I thought to be a potential raid and was scared shitless! You guys are a cool bunch!

Loved your text RP. Its been a real long time since Ive seen a decent text RPer. Really enjoyed our RP today. We didnt mean to rock up uninvited! Hope to catch you guys soon :)

Loved the RP I provided to the people I ran into today. Theirs was of course also good, but mine was definitely better.

Loved the RP I provided to the people I ran into today. Theirs was of course also good, but mine was definitely better.

Yes. I really enjoyed your roleplay, although I feel as if mine was good too.

Was certainly a busy night on S2 last night! Bumped into the crusaders (I think it was them?) at Kabanino where after some early tense moments, they allowed me to leave with a bible.

Walked into Kabanino a few minutes later and had a good chat with a couple, one was called Alice (apologies if I didn't get that right?) then over to the north where I met Hamish for the first time and got to know a few of his guys a little. 

All in all, a damn good night of RP ::)

FYI - I'm Seb the backpacker. Need to create my new Character on the site still!

ehmm whut?

I logged off and changed my name to RP my character =_=

To the Iceman, Funny thing is I knew what you were saying at the outrun camp ;) shame I wasn't playing James.

holy shit hahaha, what are the odds?

Thanks for the RP to Zeke and Jakesassy and the others from Alba 19 and of course the guys at Camp Outrun. <3

Was funny and I enjoyed the RP! Didnt thought I could walk in with a clown mask <3

Big thanks to Jabba! Was great!

Really enjoyed it. <3

Had an awesome time RPing as my character William Blake today on server 2

Had some cool hostage RP and then used my power of manipulation to gain friends against the guy accusing me of robing him. Shout out to all the movement of the locust gang and especially Elaine/Osin for protecting me initially :) The hunt for blood continues hehe

[align=center]Thank you

"Ted"

for the great hostile shit talk and your pain-RP.

I had a good giggle!

I really hope I dont run into you again

I have to admit, I´m a little afraid of what you would do to "Lizzy" when you catch her.

Had a great night!

Thanks again

<3[/align]

[align=center]Not sure whether Forum RP counts but i'm assuming so ;)[/align]

[align=center]If so, then i want to call out LonelyWolve For the awesome RP that we had on the Forums earlier today![/align]

[align=center]We have formed a new friendship too which is always a plus![/align]

To Thomas and Thomas, We had a pleasant walk from Stary to Berenzino. The talk flowed wonderfully and I enjoyed my self every step of the way.

Thanks for the RP to Zeke and Jakesassy and the others from Alba 19 and of course the guys at Camp Outrun. <3

Was funny and I enjoyed the RP! Didnt thought I could walk in with a clown mask <3

Really enjoyed it. <3

♡♡♡ Glad you enjoyed our camp. Sorry Rachel was so quiet D : She was busy being annoyed by loud people and showing someone where the apple trees were. I missed actually rping with you q.q

Oh since I saw I am welcome there I will show up again. :)

<3

Yeah would have love to talk to you! 

Sadly it was laggy because there were so many people.

Loved the rpin gorka yesterday. I liked your rp jimmy ford, hopefullly you'll be wise and do what i said :P

Big shoutout to kevin and the other fella from outrun and my man okombo, victor and nickolai, I am happy I sticked around a little longer in gorka.

Loved the roleplay by a group of people in old gasmasks. They took me captive and tortured me (i gave full consent) however it wasnt a boring standard torture it was actually quite interesting :D

[align=center]-snip-[/align]

Agree! <3

Glad you liked my radio chatter.

[align=center]Thank you

"Ted"

for the great hostile shit talk and your pain-RP.

I had a good giggle!

I really hope I dont run into you again

I have to admit, I´m a little afraid of what you would do to "Lizzy" when you catch her.

Had a great night!

Thanks again

<3[/align]

Great hostage RP from Ted, me and ''Lizzy'' Had some good fun, great pain RP!

Shame about the slightly laggy VOIP at times.

Really enjoyed it. <3

<3 Was fun running around fam!

As always enjoyable rp from camp outrun, enjoying every encounter I have at that camp maybe one of these days I won't be somehow involved in some sorta mischief there.