Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

11816 posts in this topic

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today? Where? Explain.

Oh man, I was actually thinking about making the thread like this. Thanks for saving me the trouble.

I enjoyed Naji, Franklin, Arcarius, Cid, JD and Pirate's RP today on standalone. I felt like it went really well considering the annoying server crashes. Good atmosphere and I look forward to it again. :D

Enjoyed the campfire in the apartment during a thunderstorm and the meet-up near svetlo. Was really cool. :)

Enjoyed Eli's roleplay. We were roleplaying for like and hour!

I enjoyed John Winters', Garbo's and Limadim's RP in Cherno today. It was fun role-playing out my first experience to the zombie apocalypse. I'm Dante Harper by the way.

I enjoyed John Winters', Garbo's and Limadim's RP in Cherno today. It was fun role-playing out my first experience to the zombie apocalypse. I'm Dante Harper by the way.

You guys gave me good hopes and an experience with lots of ideas on how to approach SA later when the Lore is out. Good work guys and nice to meet you all =)

Had a great time with uSx. Great roleplayer.

Same here, hopefully the server will go back up so we can finally get to our destination !

Had a lot of fun with Dante and his crew then suddenly more and more people joined in to find a bloody battery. :D

I was kinda tired and had to be quiet at the end so the anger of getting denied by CDF was impossible for me to RP out in voice soz m9. :P

Had a lot of fun with Dante and his crew then suddenly more and more people joined in to find a bloody battery. :D

I was kinda tired and had to be quiet at the end so the anger of getting denied by CDF was impossible for me to RP out in voice soz m9. :P

It was great role-play on your behalf thank you very much! :)

I have had nothing but wonderful RP since SA yesterday.

Met Amy at Cherno who managed to freak me about a bit with all her warnings, bumped into Tedima in the same station the next day, we ended up traveling to Balota, all the way too Zelenegorsk, with some hunting on the way of course.

Arriving at Zelenegorsk we find Roy, handcuffed, just walking around, I thought it was a trap, but we ended up travelling with him all the way up to the NW airfield.

There we bump into the Sergeant and lot's of different people, looking for that battery, and soon enough the group sort of spit up, but I hanged out with Tedima & Kathy teaching her to hunt and make a fire.

The whole day reminded me what DayZRP felt at first, and I'm loving it. Not one "drop guns 10secs" or useless banditry !

Admins please turn night time on though <3

I have had nothing but wonderful RP since SA yesterday.

Met Amy at Cherno who managed to freak me about a bit with all her warnings, bumped into Tedima in the same station the next day, we ended up traveling to Balota, all the way too Zelenegorsk, with some hunting on the way of course.

Arriving at Zelenegorsk we find Roy, handcuffed, just walking around, I thought it was a trap, but we ended up travelling with him all the way up to the NW airfield.

There we bump into the Sergeant and lot's of different people, looking for that battery, and soon enough the group sort of spit up, but I hanged out with Tedima & Kathy teaching her to hunt and make a fire.

The whole day reminded me what DayZRP felt at first, and I'm loving it. Not one "drop guns 10secs" or useless banditry !

Admins please turn night time on though <3

Garbo left because there were too many strangers around :) Deep down inside he hopes to meet you again.

Today was incredible, I was travelling by myself and went to NWAF to find about 10 people. We all decided to find a battery to contact the CDF, we looted the town -which was incredibly fun- and eventually found one. The CDF sergeant then told us all the devastating news of him not being able to get us help.

We then split up and I was left Mark and Deme who both taught me how to hunt and build a fire, along with other useful tips. It was amazingly roleplayed out and it led to me discovering features of the game! After the server crashed there was just Mark and I left, we had a great conversation about the loss of friends. Thank you Mark :D

All great RP'ers and the whole experience was enjoyable, I also recorded it all.

Out of curiosity, who are you Mark? :)

Garbo left because there were too many strangers around :) Deep down inside he hopes to meet you again.

Haha, I kind of understood that, should of sticked around though, I dropped all that extra ammo I had not long after x).

Your character is very.. intriguing I must admit ! I'm sure we'll meet soon.

Sitting in Novy Sobor barns round a fire and gradually more people finding us, in the end we had 7 people and the RP was great.

Overall best RP I have had in standalone.

Burgz, Reedy and Big Will... Top notch RP at NWAF.

Cheers big man, you was brilliant too :)

Shall get more flash bangs for tomorrow :P

Burgz, Reedy and Big Will... Top notch RP at NWAF.

You too man. That grenade scared the shit out of me because you can't move until it explodes. You have to manually remove the pin and then throw it. Scary stuffs man.

Dante (I guess it was Murdercool), Garbo, Cookie and Joe (Alyd). Fun time in Cherno especially when we made that other matey leave. Too bad server went weird.

Dante (I guess it was Murdercool), G????, Cookie and Joe (Alyd). Fun time in Cherno especially when we made that other matey leave. Too bad server went weird.

Yeah I enjoyed it too. Was pretty fun! :)

Desmond, Joshua and Rooth over near Veresnik! Great Role Play and very believable, realistic characters.

I felt immersed the whole time, can't wait to meet you guys again!