• 0
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EpicShipshock

Quick Teamspeak issue

Question

I just got a new PC and I installed teamspeak (blah blah blah), anyways, When I join the teamspeak, I am unable to go to any channel because of insufficient permissions.

 

Also, my mic doesn't seem to be registering if anyone can help me out with that too.

 

Thanks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 answers to this question

  • 0

Hello @EpicShipshock

You have not got the member in the team speak server groups! 

Use think link here and you should be okay man!

It's real easy man, all you've gotta is hit Ctrl+I on teamspeak and sync your unique ID! Then you'll be able to join all the channels!

If you have any other issues, feel free to join the help desk and a member of staff will assist you! 

 

As for the microphone issue, goto settings - options - capture and see if your microphone is selected! If that dosen't work then maybe make sure it's you default device on your recording settings!

Edited by Beni
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, Beni said:

Hello @EpicShipshock

You have not got the member in the team speak server groups! 

Use think link here and you should be okay man!

It's real easy man, all you've gotta is hit Ctrl+I on teamspeak and sync your unique ID! Then you'll be able to join all the channels!

If you have any other issues, feel free to join the help desk and a member of staff will assist you! 

Thanks.

 

Do you know what to do about my headset not registering?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, EpicShipshock said:

Thanks.

 

Do you know what to do about my headset not registering?

I've just edited my post, I have explained that also. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, Beni said:

I've just edited my post, I have explained that also. 

The weird thing is that it's not even registering. It's not even saying I have an external headset plugged in.

 

I got the Turtle Beach XO7 with a splitter because my PC has a mic and headphones slot.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1

Hio

The Turtlebeach headset have a USB connection does it not?
I would recommend using that instead of a splitter.

Also for your headset to be recognized by Teamspeak it have to be set as default device on your system.
Go here --> https://gyazo.com/3d9a97bd2f740557d02aef0d13806bee
Make sure to set your mic on the headset to default.
Then you can go to teamspeak and set it to default device there and setup the prefered voice detection.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
58 minutes ago, Chow said:

Hio

The Turtlebeach headset have a USB connection does it not?
I would recommend using that instead of a splitter.

Also for your headset to be recognized by Teamspeak it have to be set as default device on your system.
Go here --> https://gyazo.com/3d9a97bd2f740557d02aef0d13806bee
Make sure to set your mic on the headset to default.
Then you can go to teamspeak and set it to default device there and setup the prefered voice detection.

no USB.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Anywho, follow the steps to select the headset's microphone as standard unit.

Teamspeak will then choose the same.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 hours ago, Chow said:

Anywho, follow the steps to select the headset's microphone as standard unit.

Teamspeak will then choose the same.

I'm just gonna have to figure it out myself or something. I have NO idea what's going on. No matter what I do, it's not registering.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Posted (edited)

Hello @EpicShipshock

Has your issue been resolved, if so just simply check the tick icon on the answer you found most helpful, it can be found above the up-vote and down-vote icons.

If you are still having this issue feel free to keep this open.

Edited by Earthwalker
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.