Rick Chang

passphrase

Question

Hello, I have had some trouble finding my passphrase, and I have reloaded the page to see if it had moved or not? But now i'm still not able to find it. Could I have some suggestions? On how to find it?

5 answers to this question

the passphrase is a random line of text that's unique to your account only. my code is different to yours your code is different to the other random guys. Your code is yours so we cannot give you ours. it doesn't work like that

it is randomly placed in the rules with every refresh.

It will only show up if you are logged into your account while reading the rules. 

my recommendation is to read the rules out loud and read every rule twice before moving on to the next.

other than that i can only wish you the best of luck 

good luck <3

Read. Make sure you look on every line in every paragraph. Do not, and i repeat do not refresh the page if you want to find the Passphrase.

Hello @Rick Chang

The passphrase something that you can find by reading the rules in depth...It is something that is different for everyone... So in terms of what the staff can do, we can only do little to nothing at all to help you mate. We have the passphrase to make sure that everyone has a basic understanding of the rules... Because, if we didn't have the passphrase, people could just read the rules that they needed to find the passphrase.

Beni's Top Tips For Finding The Passphrase:

• Do not refresh the page, the passphrase moves position 
  • Keep calm and take regular breaks 
  • Read it out loud 
  • Read each section in depth, before moving onto the next section 
  • Make sure you're reading the rules section

Good Luck man! 

Hello @Rick Chang

If your issue has been resolved, please select the answer you found most helpful... However,

If you're still having issues.. Feel free to keep it open.