Moxy

Survivors: Looking For Group

1181 posts in this topic

IGN: Isaac Blake (Willing to make a new char)

English skills: 100%

DayZ Mod Experience: Never played DayZRP Mod.

DayZ Standalone Experience: Joined 7-8-2015

Roleplaying Experience: Been roleplaying since I was twelve, on various online communities.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: I can suit most "in-game roles", it truly depends on what you're looking for. I like medical, combat, and hostile roleplay with some passive.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Yes. LIFE, USAF were the ones I was most involved in.

Additional notes: I'll be willing to tell you anything else in Teamspeak, in fact I'd prefer it.

Best way to contact you: DayZRP Forums, DayZRP Teamspeak, or my own Teamspeak.

Backstory:

http://www.dayzrp.com/characters?view=61

holy cow the influx of messages and ts pokes!!!! :o 

gonna -snip- this for now.. im sorry! 

IGN: Any, dependent on group

English skills: Native

DayZ Mod Experience: Didn't play RP mod, roleplayed in various groups starting December 2014.

DayZ Standalone Experience: Experienced.

Roleplaying Experience: Been roleplaying in various groups since 2014

What kind of In Game role best describes you: To be honest, right now my activity won't be hugely active. Just looking for a group that would accept someone who is willing to speak out in RP instances every now and then, but with a primary focus just to obey and follow.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Yes - The Inmates, The Broken and ZBOR.

Additional notes: This writeup is short and sweet. As I said, I can't commit as much as most individuals can do to DayZRP, but am always willing to hop when I can. I aim to at least get on at least every other day, if not more.

Best way to contact you: PM me on forums

Backstory: I'll write one up dependent on group if they feel it is necessary.

IGN: ( In - Game Name) Kenny Wick

English skills: Very good

DayZ Mod Experience: None in RP

DayZ Standalone Experience: 2000 hours

Roleplaying Experience: 1000 hours

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Fighter and Hunter

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Yes

Additional notes: Preferably wanting a large group that is not that new, due to new groups I join getting archived

Best way to contact you: PM on website

Backstory:Kenny Wick was a Yorkshire men from England raised in a very upper class family, Knowledge was everything to him and he always believed everything his parents threw at him, "Knowledge is power", and "Patience is a virtue". He became so interested in what his parents used to say to him that he wanted to expand his life by reading, learning history and then becoming very much interested in the human body and agriculture.

Kenny studied throughout his life on different topics for over 10 years. Just as everything was going well, when he was starting to become very successful, his father passed away. His father was a crewman on the Hyundai deep water horizon, An oil rig that exploded in 2010. His father died in hospital from his injuries. Only 6 months later his mother passed away from an aneurysm, where there is excessive swelling in an artery.

Kenny was broken for a while, But the time he spent researching and learning took over the time he spent with his parents, so he did not know them well.

Kenny wanted to leave England to continue his journey of his brain, he set out for the country of Chernarus by boat and studied the history of the country in the Chernogorsk town hall library, where he learnt about the military and the weapons available in the country. Kenny decided he wanted to move over to politics, but this was not the case. 

The outbreak started and Kenny really did break down, he was in agony. All his work was for nothing, he could not prove it to anyone.

He took is books everywhere he went.

It was a dark rainy night and Kenny was roaming the woods. A man in a hoodie slowly shifts towards him from the trees and pulls out a small handgun, telling Kenny to drop all his books, papers and equipment. 

Kenny was in a rage at this point, he raised his hands slowly in the air and in the nick of no time had the handgun in his hand and pointing the hooded man. In an adrenaline he pulled the trigger and the man dropped to the floor. All his work ripped up on the floor and soaked in water. Lost....

Kenny did not know what he had left of him, But when he shot the man he felt nothing. Maybe it was good for him to release the anger, but maybe it was not, He may just need something or someone to guide him to his path of cleverness, and share it with the world instead of with what he has not got.

IGN: ( In - Game Name)Kirby Angel

English skills I mainly speak english i was born in usa but i speak many other langs

DayZ Mod Experience:ever since it came out, was not on rp servers for long

DayZ Standalone Experience: ever since it came out

Roleplaying Experience:3 years

What kind of In Game role best describes you:medic shooting and survivor

Have you been in any clan/group previously:no

Additional notes:

Best way to contact you:my Steam Dockirby11

Backstory:My name is Kirby Angel, I am a fugitive from the prison up north, yes, THAT prison. I managed to escape by taking the secretary with the dark brown hair hostage while most of the other inmates were in the yard, she smelled like cinnamon, I love cinnamon. I somehow managed to get to the shipyard after evading the Warden and his guards, they never were very smart. At that point I had no further need of the women, and through her into the cold water below. It must have been at least 3 O'Clock in the afternoon when the prison simply faded into the horizon behind me. It had to be around 2 A.M when I hit the shore on the opposite end of the bay. After several phone calls, I finally was able to call in on those favors I was owed from my time on the streets, and was handed my future by a man in a black suit: One bag of clothes and a plane one bag of clothes and a plane ticket to a place called "Chernarus". Upon final approach the pilot announced over the PA a "We need to land at another airfield in the northern area of Chernarus, sorry for any inconveniences." Upon touching down, the sound of whining down engines quickly changed into a familiar sound. The airfield was aflame with gun fire, men firing wildly into crowds of "things." They weren't quite human, if you discount their appearance they're more akin to a feral beast. I rushed through the plane, knocking over man and women alike, I just needed to get as far away from here as possible. When I finally reached the ground, I ran towards the woods, only stopping to pick up the lonely weapon next to the ACC. With the familiar feel of cold steel in my hands, I'm ready to my former "career," just not in the way I expected it.

IGN: Julia Riley

English skills: Native

DayZ Mod Experience: Played mod since release

DayZ Standalone Experience: Played SA since release, 1676 hours logged

Roleplaying Experience: Only DayZRP - from March 2015 - current

What kind of In Game role best describes you: RPwise - Diplomatic PvP wise - Overwatch or "medium" range fire. (She uses a bow and a longhorn) 

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Created and lead many, Joined a couple.

Additional notes: Nothing at this time

Best way to contact you: PM or TS

Backstory:

I'm still working on writing her comprehensive lore, but I'll say a few things below.

She was born in the USA, and studied to become an archaeologist. She had just finished her masters program and was taking a long vacation with her fiance  before starting on her PHD when the infection hit. To survive at first she and her fiance ducked out into the Paris catacombs and survived there for about three weeks before finally journeying out. Together, they made their way across Europe, eventually finding themselves in Crimea. They met a group of people who had a settlement, and instead of moving on, they moved in. When Julia returned back to the settlement one day after a supply run, she found the place had burned to the ground with no sign of survivors. From there she lived in the forests and hills, surviving off the land...

I don't want to spoil what happens after that moment, but thats where the character starts to come into her own.

IGN: ( In - Game Name)  idk yet

English skills: their alright

DayZ Mod Experience: not on rp

DayZ Standalone Experience: a lot

Roleplaying Experience: a lot

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Tbh anything

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Brokers

Additional notes

Best way to contact you: pm, ts, tinder

Backstory:

IGN: Zane Nolen

English skills: Basically everyone thinks I'm from Canada when they frst hear my voice

DayZ Mod Experience: I didn't play much of the mod as I was quite young when I first heard of it and therefore never really got into it the way I have with the Standalone

DayZ Standalone Experience: I've played the Standalone quite on/off since it's release but gotten very active since the 0.60 update

Roleplaying Experience: Mediocre at best but I'm working on it which is why I'm looking for a group

What kind of In Game role best describes you: I prefer being a support/medic role since my character is a former field medic

Have you been in any clan/group previously: No

Additional notes:

Best way to contact you: PM, steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012575313/

Backstory: Zane's backround as a field medic is what got him into the mess of Chernarus in the first place, he was captured during a simple reconnaissance mission, in Takistan, by supposed rebels. He later learned that the so called rebels were actually soldiers gone rogue with the reason being that they refused to uphold the order to shut down the border between Chernarus and Takistan. They had for quite some time attempted to establish radio contact with the remaining survivors of the infection, but with no luck. Zane however, who was not a flagged deserter had no issue passing through the border control unnoticed and was therefore asked by the group of 'rebels' to enter Chernarus and try to make contact from the radio station in Altar. After a lot of convincing Zane agreed to do what they asked, without knowing the many possible outcomes. In the end there was nothing he could do to save the survivors and was instead stranded in the wasteland, forced to make do with what he has and make choices he's never had to make before.

IGN: ( In - Game Name) Johnny Denver, Igor Sladvic, Patrick Monteil, Alfie Solomons.

English skills: Good.

DayZ Mod Experience: N/A

DayZ Standalone Experience: 2900 hours

Roleplaying Experience: I have been in dayzrp since late 2014 as well as many other roleplaying games.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Bad guy. But I'm willing to do just about anything.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: The broken, SBCU, Gamblers V1/V3, French Foreign Legion V1/V2, Savages, The Men from Container 21 V1, The Trinity, The Holy 10th Crusade, And I'm sure I'm missing a few.  

Additional notes: I'm just kinda poking around. Not really sure what type of group I'm looking for.

Best way to contact you:  PM or Poke me on ts.

Backstory:  Can provide one on request.

IGN: Pavel Brondoš

English skills: Avarage (German - good)

DayZ Mod Experience: 1000h+ (Steam acc does not corespondent with it though)

DayZ Standalone Experience: Very few ATM (37h)

Roleplaying Experience: DayzRP - Mod version, Neverwinter Nights

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Whats needed, scavenging, security, diplomacy

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Only cooperation and support of Free Medics and T.O.R., never joined

Additional notes: Looking mostly for offcial groups  like F.M. and T.O.R. used to be, helping those in need and making Chernarus better place. Hanging out at fireplace, teling stories and having good time even after events in Chernarus and people that will tolerate my not perfect English.  

Best way to contact you: PM me here on forum. 

Backstory:

My name is Pavel Brondoš and this is how it all begins. 

I was 20 years old and the calendar date said its year 2011. Some kind of average young businessman in Czech Republic i was, with big plans for the future grounded in small facility for welding machines. The market was clear that day, expansion to the east! Sales manager got the idea to try the market in Chernarus. "Low budget" country he said. "It´s like with ponds". I knew what is he talking about as i was a fisherman tot. Like even in small ponds there can be big fishes to catch, out of sight from most of fishermen. Rest of my coworkers got family already and they´ve got no intention to go to Chernarus. For me it was the opportunity i was looking for. Our company even got the permission to open small office in Chernogorsk. There were few restrictions. Only one person was allowed to come from Czech Republic and the welding machines could have been delivered in small amounts per year with the promises that if it works out well a production factory with chernorusian workers could have been established in 5 years. 

As you know, it never happened. In 2014 the infection ruined Chernarus and my dreams. I helped where i could. At the beginning it was helping the armed forces and with rescue missions of government. After fall of official organizations I was mostly supporting Free Medics and the brave ones of T.O.R. Man will learn even things he did not knew he is capable off like and that´s most important...surprise....surviving. If i can help anyone, i will. Yet do i have to die if i see the situation is very bad and the result is pretty darn sure? I don´t think so. There is saying about the greater good. I get used with it. 

It is 16.10.2016 now or i think it is. No new calendar after the outbreak. Making my own you say? I don´t bother with that. I am alone and sick of hiding in the woods. Most of people i knew, are gone MIA maybe killed or simple roaming the land minding own businesses or still helping others. Hope I will find what fate has prepared for them. It´s time to find other people and try not only to survive but even to live!

IGNPaulyJarvis, or Lev

English skills: 10/10

DayZ Mod Experience: very little (none on DayZRP)

DayZ Standalone Experience: Almost 3k hours about 90% of that time was RP

Roleplaying Experience: SWRP (Second life), ArkRP, DayZRP

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Bandito

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Gamblers v1/v3, FFL v1/v2, U.N. vLads, Funeral Parlor (Leader), S.O.S., The Savages v1/v2, The Starved (Leader), The Society, B.T.R., Jaysh Allah, Cirque Du Freak, Akrasia

Best way to contact you: TS/PM

IGN: Aleksandr Dubrovich

English Skills: 10/10

DayZ Mod Experience: None

DayZ Standalone Experience: 50 hours

Roleplaying Experience: Around 3 years, mostly in chat rooms.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Scout

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Nope

Additional notes: Honestly I'm just looking for a group of people to play with, I'm getting bored wandering around on my own.

Best way to contact you: PM me here or skype me (durbinbro is my skype username)

Backstory: Aleksandr Dubrovich was born in Chernogorsk, to Russian immigrant parents. His father was an alcoholic, who worked down in the docks during the day, and spent his time at the bar at night. His mother was a nurse, who worked long hours at the ER in one of the local hospitals. Because his parents did not have very much time for him, Aleks was very desperate to get his parents attention at a young age. He would start fights with other kids from school, or throw rocks into the factory windows just so his parents would notice him. Often, his father would stumble into their modest 2nd story apartment very drunk, belligerent, and angry. When his mother tried to calm him, he would only thrash her out of his way until she submitted to him. This happened pretty much his entire life until a few months after he turned 11, when his father would slip into their apartment late, as he always did. Not only was he drunk, but he had been fired from his job. Aleks can remember seeing his mother desperately saying "How are we going to pay the bills, Fyodor? How are we to feed our child?" to which his father replied by downing the last quarter of his liquor, and then smashing the bottle upon his mother's head. She collapsed on the ground, but did not stir or rise. His father screamed at her to get up but she did not move. Aleks' father began to panic as he struggled to call an ambulance. The ambulance arrived shortly and rushed her to the hospital, but it was too late. The blow had busted an artery in her brain that caused her to brain to hemorrhage. After a swift investigation, his father was found guilty of murder and Aleks was taken into protective custody. Aleks blamed himself for his mother's death. He was too weak to defend his mother and because of that, she was killed. Aleks vowed to never be weak again. Aleks became very violent while in protective custody, often engaging in brutal attacks on other kids. Because of this, no family found him suitable and he would stay in protective custody until he turned 18 in late 2008. When he turned 18, Aleks was released from protective custody and he immediately enlisted in the Chenarus military. Violence had been the only path he had known for a very long time, and he would continue down that path when in Early 2009, just a few months after Aleksandr had enlisted, a communist party known as the Chedaki would execute a string of revolutionary attacks against the Chenarus government in an attempt to overthrow it. While the war was relatively short, it would make an impact on Aleksandr that would morph him into the man he is today. The horrors or war would take it's toll on both his body and mind. Scarred and broken, Aleksandr returned to civilian life at the war's end and moved to Novodmitrovsk. Having no clue what direction to move, Aleks began training at a gym near his apartment. After a series of boxing tournament victories, Aleks developed the nickname "The Hammer". Aleks made a living off of boxing, and even met his fiance, Emiliya, after one of his fights. Emiliyah was the perfect piece for Aleks. She was his angel, the beauty to the beast. Aleksandr and Emiliyah would live happily for the next few years until 2014, when a disease would quickly rampage throughout Chernarus. 2 days after the first initial report of an infected being, Emiliyah asked Aleks if they could move somewhere else, she wanted to get out. Aleks would have none of this and insisted they stay right where they were, this was their home after all. This decision would come back to haunt him. As the infection spread throughout, Chernarus, chaos ensued. The borders were quickly closed and people started to riot and loot. Aleksandr's wife, Emiliyah, would be gunned down for a can of beans outside their apartment. Even after he had spent all of this time devoted to making himself strong, Aleks still could not protect the one he loved. Completely broken by the world, Aleks would spend the rest of his days doing what he has done for his entire life, he would search for meaning and purpose.

IGN: Arciago León

English skills: Moderate (Fluent for the most part)

DayZ Mod Experience: Plenty (ArmA 2 first, DayZ Mod after, loved Namalsk and 2017)

DayZ Standalone Experience: Played from 0.44 to 0.51, came back last week for 0.60

Roleplaying Experience:

What kind of In Game role best describes you:

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Not in DayZRP

Additional notes:

Best way to contact you:

IGN: Arciago León

English skills: Moderate (always practicing)

DayZ Mod Experience: Plenty (ArmA first, then DayZ Mod, loved Namalsk and 2017)

DayZ Standalone Experience: Moderate (Played from 0.44 to 0.51, returned couple weeks ago)

Roleplaying Experience: - Tibia - Runescape - Ultima Online - World of Warcraft - Lord Of The Rings Online (was part of a great Spanish/Latino roleplay clan) - Age Of Conan - Fallen Earth (second only to M&B) - Mount&Blade Warband persistent servers (the best!) - ArmA 2 - DayZ Mod - Miscreated (just a little)

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Light Infantry, Scout, Hunter

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Many over the years, not one in DayZ Mod or SA. (Most memorable were LOTRO Latino and LLJK in Fallen Earth)

Additional notes: I'm a relaxed kind of guy, too much control over things ruins the RP in my experience and opinion. I'm mainly looking for a small group of guys to hang around with. (preferably a group of spanish speaking guys to have meaningful and interesting RP in both languages)

Best way to contact you: PMs

IGN: John Stag

English skills: 10/10

DayZ Mod Experience:None

DayZ Standalone Experience: Tons, just over one thousand hours of DayZ SA

Roleplaying Experience: Mostly just from this particular site, I've been hear for about a year and have been involved in multiple groups and gained a lot of experience in roleplay. 

What kind of In Game role best describes you: British wanker, hard nut, douchébag

Have you been in any clan/group previously:Multiple most of which I was involved in the creation of including; The Resurrected, Benni's Pizzeria, The Firm, The United Front and The Leone Family 

Additional notes:I'm a huge fan of hostile, bandit RP and believe I do it well, though I certainly wouldn't call myself a one trick pony I'm also able to play a wide array of other roleplay situations and characters.

Best way to contact you: Through here is fine also via my skype: Incalebus

IGN: ( In - Game Name) Andrin Berger

English skills: alright

DayZ Mod Experience: barely any

DayZ Standalone Experience: nearly 2k hours

Roleplaying Experience: german rp community nearly a year, and dayzrp.com for a bit more than half a year

What kind of In Game role best describes you: i can be anything, but i prefer hostile roles

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Cerna Liska V.2, Ta Seda, Last Companions, Milice Zachovani, Vataga Graznovdi, Alba 19, Silent Majority, Mstivý Medvědí

Additional notes:-

Best way to contact you: PM on the forums

Backstory: on charpage http://www.dayzrp.com/characters?view=5080

[align=center]IGN: ( In - Game Name) - http://www.dayzrp.com/characters?list=73583

English skills: 100%

DayZ Mod Experience: 0 hours

DayZ Standalone Experience: 2850 hours

Roleplaying Experience: Good? I think?

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Hostile or non hostile 

Have you been in any clan/group previously: L.I.F.E (Owner), Reapers V.2 and others

Additional notes: N/A

Best way to contact you: PM DayZRp

Backstory:[/align]

[align=center]Check on character profiles here:  http://www.dayzrp.com/characters?list=73583[/align]

[align=center]IGN: http://www.dayzrp.com/characters?view=2379[/align]

[align=center]Age: 18[/align]

[align=center]Country: USA[/align]

[align=center]English skills: Native Language[/align]

[align=center]DayZ Mod Experience: 0[/align]

[align=center]DayZ Standalone Experience: 410 Hours[/align]

[align=center]Roleplaying Experience: Pretty Alright[/align]

[align=center]What kind of In Game role best describes you: Anything[/align]

[align=center]Have you been in any clan/group previously: L.I.F.E[/align]

[align=center]Additional notes: N/A[/align]

[align=center]Best way to contact you: PM[/align]

[align=center]Backstoryhttp://www.dayzrp.com/t-M%C3%BCller-W-I-P?[/align]

[align=center]Accidentally deleted characters actual backstory :/[/align]

IGN: Giles Proctor

English skills: I speak fluent English.

DayZ Mod Experience: 2 Years

DayZ Standalone Experience: 2 Years

Roleplaying Experience: 8 Years

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Scout, Close Quarters Combat (CQB), Scavenger.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: No.

Additional notes: I take Roleplaying extremely seriously, sometimes I can even forget about my real life self and be very focused on the character I am playing. I hate bad roleplayers, they ruin the game for me.

Best way to contact you: Through PM on this site, or you can add me on steam here.

Backstory: After coming to Chernarus as a study abroad student from Norteastern University in Boston, Massachusetts with his girlfriend Ally, Giles Richard "Richie" Proctor was on the edge of paranoia when the infection got as bad as it did. To make things worse, Ally, his girlfriend, got kidnapped. Now it is 2 years into the end of society, and Giles is just about as nuts as he can get. He has Ally on his mind 24/7, and doesn't take a minute to forget about her. He is constantly looking for clues and has in fact found many, but he will continue to search for her until he dies. Giles is a pretty neutral guy, he can be good, but then again, if shit changes, he will kill if he has to. You better hope Ally is alive though, because if not, Giles might snap.

IGN: Johnny Walker

English skills: Great

DayZ Mod Experience: 1k+

DayZ Standalone Experience: 2k+

Roleplaying Experience: 2 years

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Intimidating role, bandit or survivor

Have you been in any clan/group previously: The Black Sky, The Firm, United Front, Immortals, Regulators, Masquerade, Auxilium, The Red Sky, The Pack, The Faith, The Strangers, The Red Movement, Project Infirmus, The Leone Family, The Resurrected.  

Additional notes: I'm great at all play style, I wont be too active as I have my own community to run but wouldn't mind jumping on now and again.

Best way to contact you: PM