What we don't want to see in here is:

"Congratulations on the promotion"
"Happy birthday"
"+1"
"I love Papa because he accepted my clan"
"I hate Rolle because he declined my clan idea"
etc...

We want CONSTRUCTIVE feedback.
Don't be afraid - Tell us what you want us to improve.

If you still don't tend to keep this thread on track and post meaningless posts and off topic posts, you will receive a warning.

Template to use:

Spoiler

Server owner & admins
Rolle
Aiko
Alex

Jamie
Oliv
Terra

Public Relations Manager
JimRP

GameMasters
Andrey
Castiel
Cow
DarkSide
Dusty
Ender
Hebi Kotei
Mental
SpaceCowboy
Speedster

Moderators
Eagle
Hollows
Jade
Lyca
Ramon
Rose
Shadows

Loremasters
Rachel
Staggs
Undead

Developers
-

Support
Beni
BigRig
Bran
Earthwalker
Noxious
Mexi

Server owner & admins
Rolle
Aiko
Alex

Jamie
Oliv
Terra

Public Relations Manager
JimRP

GameMasters
Andrey
Castiel
Cow
DarkSide
Dusty
Ender
Hebi Kotei
Mental
SpaceCowboy
Speedster

Moderators
Eagle
Hollows
Jade
Lyca
Ramon
Rose
Shadows

Loremasters
Rachel
Staggs
Undead

Developers
-

Support
Beni
BigRig
Bran
Earthwalker
Noxious
Mexi

I'll give the first bit of feed back to Thumper Parrish, this is because I see him alot in the reports section, his verdicts are fair and I think he deserves just a well done for all the work he does.

Congrats on the Promotions guys, And Goodluck to those who left

Quickly snip or you'll get points, praise for promotion is not allowed anymore

Noticed too late, But anyway, I only really have Feedback for Caeser, You've been pretty Inactive lately. You should pick up where you left off one of the most active problem solvers

Khardia You are a great friend of mine and an awesome admin. Keep up the good work! Hopefully you and I could plan an event? :D Anyways bro, you do an awesome job keeping the server nice and a happier place and I am happy that you are one of DayZRPs admins. Although you could do some more admin work then just being Spock. But dude, keep up the good work and ttyl!

Hofer:One of the most active members of the community in comparison to some of the other staff members and is generally one of the more down to earth and humble staff members there is.(No offence to other staff members intended)

Hofer:One of the most active members of the community in comparison to some of the other staff members and is generally one of the more down to earth and humble staff members there is.(No offence to other staff members intended)

I second that hofer is one of the few I feel I can talk to if I have a problem with anything, he listens to you and gives you a honest answer, he is a great role model for people wanting to be staff and also in the community in general

Papa: You're a truly fantastic guy, always laying down the law with utmost badass-ary! And you found me my current headset, which is also badass

(I would of put your name in red but im on my phone so it's just dead awkward)

TrilbyAsh:

All around pretty good GM. But I have seen you Jump the gun on a few warnings and thread closes. Hasn't happen in a while though.

I'm eagerly looking forward to the undoubtedly brilliant work Gina will be doing as an admin. Although I haven't forgotten the impression she made as the blue Nadya, I got to know her even better in my time as staff. Perhaps she isn't as eloquent as your Caesar or your Sin and not as active as your Hofer, and sometimes it took me a bit longer to get my point across (this might very well be my problem).

But that's alright, because she has the patience. She stays polite and calm at all times, and her possible lack of decisiveness might not be misplaced in the current admin team. At the very least her presence is more than welcome now that Rolle has a daughter.

The way I saw it, it was either her or Chris. Personally I didn't expect a new admin at all, not so soon at least, but I'm happy the decision was made. Gina and Chris both share a lot of the same characteristics and I don't think either of them would've been a bad choice.

I'm eagerly looking forward to the undoubtedly brilliant work Gina will be doing as an admin. Although I haven't forgotten the impression she made as the blue Nadya, I got to know her even better in my time as staff. Perhaps she isn't as eloquent as your Caesar or your Sin and not as active as your Hofer, and sometimes it took me a bit longer to get my point across (this might very well be my problem).

But that's alright, because she has the patience. She stays polite and calm at all times, and her possible lack of decisiveness might not be misplaced in the current admin team. At the very least her presence is more than welcome now that Rolle has a daughter.

The way I saw it, it was either her or Chris. Personally I didn't expect a new admin at all, not so soon at least, but I'm happy the decision was made. Gina and Chris both share a lot of the same characteristics and I don't think either of them would've been a bad choice.

...but I dont want to let Chris go. :(

I'll sabotage his admin app to keep him in TOR if I have to!

Okay on a serious note with some serious feedback, since this is a serious thread:

I think promoting Gina to an admin was a great move. She's always been one of the more dedicated staff members we have, and although I was a little surprised since I thought she liked playing in clans, I really look forward to seeing her work.

Truly well-deserved. I'll post more once there's a visible work history of her time as an admin. :D

And I think Chris would make a good admin too. He tends to take his GM job rather seriously, and is quite active these days. But yeah, as I said above, I'd loose him from TOR so...I dont actually want to see that happen, even if he'd make a great admin. :D

TrilbyAsh:

All around pretty good GM. But I have seen you Jump the gun on a few warnings and thread closes. Hasn't happen in a while though.

Much obliged, chap. I always appreciate this sort of feedback! ^^

First off, nothing against you but Alfie, Major Tom and also Meatlunk.

I'd like to see you doing more on the forums as I'm seeing a lot of other staff members do all of the jobs that you're meant to be doing yourself and don't see you posting or helping a lot of the time. (sorry if I'm wrong).

Secondly, GM's. You're amazing, you all do an amazing job on Formal Reports and also the Discussion Reports and you seem to get them solved really quickly to prevent a backlog of threads in one spot. Keep it up!

I'd like to see you doing more on the forums as I'm seeing a lot of other staff members do all of the jobs that you're meant to be doing yourself and don't see you posting or helping a lot of the time. (sorry if I'm wrong).

I usually stick to behind the scenes work in staff chat and such. I don't tend to post many of the actual verdicts. I am trying to make an effort to be more active, but with all my school work and such it's becoming increasingly difficult.

I'm aware of the issue though, and I'll keep trying to fix it. Thanks for the feedback <3

Secondly, GM's. You're amazing, you all do an amazing job on Formal Reports and also the Discussion Reports and you seem to get them solved really quickly to prevent a backlog of threads in one spot. Keep it up!

That's the issue I'm having currently, I rarely find any work to do as it's done by the other Mods/higher, however I do try. I also have to focus on more real life stuff at the moment, and trying to spend less time on DayZRP. But I'm still trying to be active, don't worry! Heck, I even warned a guy yesterday!

Thanks for the feedback.

Thank you Gijs and Tomeran, you are making me blush with all that <3

I will surely try my best to try and do my work in best possibly way.

Lots of Admin stuff is behind the scenes though, so it might not always show outside so much, and I have never been so actively posting in threads before either. I am more of that background guy who no one notices :D

Server Owner & admins

Rolle

You do your best for the server, and for that you get my respect. You spend and have spent a lot of time and effort on this, and I have to say, congratulations, it paid off. All I can really say Rolle, is keep it up!

Caesar

You are rather regular in the Reports and Appeals, which is great, because someone has to do it! You're a very fair and respectable admin, hence your 'Staff Member of the Year' award. Although you're not too present on the face of the forums, you're definitely working behind the scenes, again, very admirable. Keep it up.

Gina

First off, congratulations on the promotion, it was well deserved. I have seen you in a few reports and appeals, and you handle yourself very well in all of them. You are a great member and staff member of this community! Keep it up!

Hofer

I think you might be the only admin I've met in-game, and it was a lovely experience. You're super active on the forums, and you're always fair but firm, which is a great quality to have as a Staff Member. I see you all over the place, and I have also witnessed you go to Admin, which was again, well earned. You're doing fantastic, keep it up.

Khardia

The Star Wars guy! I enjoy your avatars! You seem like a good guy, and are very respectable towards people, no matter who they are. You're very active in the community, which again, is a great quality to have, keep it up, Khardia!

Papa Emeritus II

Your avatar or 'selling point' if you will is great, and makes you recognisable. You're very active with the community, once again, and you also are active with reports, as all the admins are. You're a good guy, keep it up!

Sin

You've personally helped me, which I am happy for and thankful. You're a great staff member, and you're rather active (I know all this sounds the same, but I know some more than others), but really, you're doing a fantastic job Sin, make sure you keep it up. Also, get a bigger avatar man!

GameMasters

Chris

Who? ;) You're not too active, but hey, I do see you a fair bit. Again, you're rather to the point in appeals, and just get it done, which is admirable. Good job, keep it up.

Blackfire

I honestly don't know, you're rather inactive (and don't take that the wrong way, you may do a lot of work behind the scenes) but yeah, I have only ever had one or two experiences with you, Blackfire. Keep it up!

Shakya

You've made possibly the most beautiful clan thread, and detailed clan story, which is great. I don't see you in many places other than that however, but once again, you might do a lot of work behind the scenes. Keep it up!

TheTanteTerror

You're a fantastic GM in my opinion, (bias? Maybe!) You're very polite and are honest, and truthful, which is a great quality. You're also active in-game with us, again, great. Keep it up!

Thumper Parrish

I have had the pleasure of playing with you during a firefight and talking to you on the forums, you're a great and funny guy! 'Murica!

You are also active on the forums, and in reports and appeals, good job and keep it up.

Tomeran

Your work on the lore for DayZRP, Server Events (please, more soon?) and Clans is fantastic, and above par, (if you know your Golf, you're on Eagle with that sort of stuff). You're an excellent writer and are active on the forums, although I don't see you in reports/appeals to much, still, your work on the lore etc. does make up for that. You're doing a great job, keep it up.

Toorrik

You have a strange sleeping pattern! ;)

No but, you're a funny, truth-telling and respectable guy, who comes up with some insane clan ideas! You also solve a lot of reports, and help a lot of people, great guy, keep it up.

Zhunk

The dreaded... You took me hostage, and your RP was fantastic, and that's my fondest memory of you! You are active on the forums, but not too much in appeals and reports, but in every other section, you're active, which is good. You're a great staff member, keep it up!

Junior GameMasters

Dr. Dax

You're a very well mannered chap, and great to talk to. You're truthful, and are a laugh, your roleplay is good too, keep it up!

Major Tom

You've helped me a lot too, and I thank you for that, you're a great staff member, and are funny (sometimes ;)). You have great roleplay, which again makes me laugh sometimes, you've also done good work with BHM, keep it up!

TrilbyAsh

I didn't really see you too much prior to your promotion, but now I see you a lot more, which is good! I haven't really seen you much in reports though, which is fair, because it must be difficult at times and you've just been promoted. You seem like a nice chap though, keep it up!

Moderators

Alfie

Turbo Kerflonking Moderator! You're great man, you're always a laugh in Teamspeak, and you do your bit on the forums, I also like your avatar! You're charismatic, which is a great quality! Keep it up man!

Frayzies

You were the first person I met after my break from DayZRP, Marty, you're one of the best roleplayers this server has to offer! Although, you're not too active anymore, your work with the radio and various other things is great, keep it up.

Graffels

I see you in some threads here and there, closing things, and that is all appreciated. You do answer a few questions, and put your opinion in on a lot of things, which is great, because you're giving them things to work on! Keep it up!

Lundborg

Once again, I see you around, and helping a lot of people, which is great! You also help in some reports which I am sure is helpful too, keep it up, Borg!

Meatlunk

I do not really see you too often, but your avatar is to die for, and is amazing. Some constructive criticism is, just become more active! Either way, you're doing great, keep it up!

Developers

Bill

Gotta say, I don't see you much on the forums, but that's because you are a dev! I hope you can work on the mod, and improve it to a high standard, a lot is on you, Bill!

Kravok

Kravok, I see you a fair bit in the forums, which is good! I've heard you're also a good help with development, so good job, keep it up!

Kakan

Your map work is really good, and I appreciate all the hard work and effort you put it into it. Quality over Quantity! Keep it up!

Tamaster92

Tam, you too are active on the forums, and do work on the Epoch mod a lot, which is great, keep it up Tamaster, you're a great asset to the community.

Community Helpers

Joel Biddy

I see you a lot welcoming, helping, and generally being active, you'll go far Joel, keep it up!

Leon

Leon, I always giggle when I see your picture, you once again, help a lot of people, and are active, good work, keep it up!

Onionjack

Onion, you're part of a great group, and like the others help a lot, which is great, well done and keep it up!

Robbin

You seem like a very strong minded person (I mean, you seem dominant in things) which is a great asset to have, considering you're someone people look up to, you're doing a fine job, like the rest you help and welcome, as well as general CH stuff, keep it up!

Tdawg

I first met you back in, B-17 was it? You are, once again, very active in helping people, which is good! You're also always on the Helpdesk, ready to help, keep it up!

Tomgilfoyle

I like your avatar too, it's cool.

You're a good CH, and I see you a lot helping and trying to solve things for people, keep it up!

Overall, I commend the staff for all the hard work and effort, they are very respected in my eyes, and what they do is no easy task. It's a good staff team we have at the moment, let's hope we can do great things! You're all doing great, keep it up!

Sorry if I get repetitive, for some people it's generally the same!

TheTanteTerror

You're a fantastic GM in my opinion, (bias? Maybe!) You're very polite and are honest, and truthful, which is a great quality. You're also active in-game with us, again, great. Keep it up!

Thank you very much for your kind words! <3

TheTanteTerror

You're an excellent Staff member and community member! We used to hang out.. now we don't we should RP agian sometime :D Anyways, keep up the good work and have a nice day :)

Tomeran

Your work on the lore for DayZRP, Server Events (please, more soon?) and Clans is fantastic, and above par, (if you know your Golf, you're on Eagle with that sort of stuff). You're an excellent writer and are active on the forums, although I don't see you in reports/appeals to much, still, your work on the lore etc. does make up for that. You're doing a great job, keep it up.

Thank you, feedback is much appreciated.

I'd like to think I've upped my report activity lately, although I suppose it may not show too well for those that dont have access to the moderation notes or the staff's skype chats. :D

Joel Biddy

I see you a lot welcoming, helping, and generally being active, you'll go far Joel, keep it up!

Thankyou very much sir!

Code:

Server owner & admins

Rolle

The server would be nothing without you. Although you make choices that not everyone will agree with, they are for the best of the community and will forever keep it alive. You have kept this server up to date, always making us happy to play. You are by far the most admirable man on DayZRP, possibly even the world. Without you, DayZRP is just DayZ. Good job.

Caesar

Although I have not seen you lately (forums and IG) you have always been the more "strict" admin. This being said, you choose the right decisions, and if your flaws are called out, you acknowledge them and sometimes agree. The most humble and one of the best admins in DayZRP history to date. The day that Caesar is no longer red, is the day that DayZRP lost a piece of itself.

Gina

Being gone for 3 days, I have just now noticed the red name. To be honest, it is no surprise. You are always on task and get straight to the point. I am looking forward to the future of DayZRP with Gina as a red name. In a good way!

Hofer

Hofer, the only admin I've actually spoken to. Although it was only a few words, the second you recieved your Red name. You have a very outgoing personality and are quite the comedy (CLF Song). You are by far my favorite admin, for the amount of work you put into the forums, and im sure the same amount of work goes into the game. Never leave us!

Khardia

You were an admin for as long as I can remember. On the forums, you are a top notch lad. Your addition of the Forum Game "The Game" always seems to piss me off when I see it. You also do a big amount to the server, always on the forums, being the friendly admin, even seeing you in game just once. The twitch stream is great fun, letting an admin interact with the community is rare among these things. Not to say it also brings in more Roleplayers!

Papa Emeritus II

You'll always be known to me as the inappropriate admin. Always making fun of people in the community, but everybody loves it, including me. Like all the staff, you handle your job well. Always see you on every 10th post, which is nice to see in the forums. Keep it up!

Sin

You stickied my guide on how to use the DayZRP Forums. I am very thankful for that. I see you around the community occasionally, though im sure you are doing something bigger and better for the mod overall! Your job is a heavy task, but with people like you, the job is much easier. I wouldn't know obviously, but you seem very happy and outgoing, indicating this result!

GameMasters

Chris

Honestly you are not very active until the night. Everytime I go online late at night, all I see is purple letters spelling out Chris on threads. You do your job well, and have gained my respect for that. You speak clearly on reports, and dont judge to quickly. The perfect definition of what a GM should be, just maybe with more activity?

Blackfire

To be utterly and completely honest, I've never even heard of you until your birthday thread was posted. Although you are a GM, I personally have never seen you IG or on the forums. Im sure you do work "behind the scenes" but some recognition for your acts are needed.

Shakya

The addition of Imperial dragons made DayZRP. With the beautiful backstory and thread, you have proven yourself to be an overall great Roleplayer. I have not seen you lately, but the times when you were on I definitely remember. You handle reports swiftly and listen to both sides arguments. You choose the right decisions and show your true self when in game. Banzai!

TheTanteTerror

I remember you not being staff. From that day, I knew you would get somewhere. Met you the most out of all staff members, and must say you have fantastic roleplay skills. On the forums you may sound mean in reports, but it is all blown away when you simply go onto BHM's thread and see all the fun you have. A real sport and extremely enthusiastic Roleplayer and staff member.

Thumper Parrish

One of the members of the 4 T's as I like to call them. The 4 staff members all starting with T's, who one day will all become admins. Like the others, your true self comes out in roleplay, even though I've only met you once. All GM's including you handle reports well, with little to no bias. Glad you are part of the staff.

Tomeran

The almighty Tomeran. You do less work on reports, and ban appeals then other staff members, but make up for it with the amazing amount of work you put into Server events, DayZRP backstories and an unnameable amount of other threads. The ability to keep the Events stability high, and the reports low is a true accomplishment.

Toorrik

A simple admin like the others. You put your share of time into reports and into the community. I sadly do not have much to say about you, as I have personally never met you or seen anything out of the ordinary. With that said, you take your position as a GM to its fullest, and have proven yourself a worthy staff member.

Zhunk

A very active staff member, always hear people commenting "I saw Zhunk IG yesterday. So much fun!" You're active on the necessary boring report forums, and always seem to show up on some fun threads. You have some great guides and are a great guy to RP with!

Junior GameMasters

Dr. Dax

Sadly not much I can say about you. A simple Jr. GM who does his job. But don't take it because I dont have much to say, that you are not admired for your actions. Without staff, this mod would fall apart. You are just one unique J GM!

Major Tom

One of the first clans I "joined" was BHM. I hyphenate joined because I never actually got into the clan because of personnel problems. You made me feel welcomed my first weeks of the server, and you deserve your position in staff. Always love the encounters with you, bearing the BHM logo.

TrilbyAsh

For me, you simply appeared out of nowhere. You were a mod suddenly and then a Jr GM! That must mean you do some fantastic work, most recently your news post about Rolles baby. I look forward to seeing a dark purple name instead of light purple!

Moderators

Alfie

I believe Alfie you are the youngest staff member correct? Though, age is but a number, you have done great work on the forums, always quick to close a thread. I also see you around just posting on threads, just like I like to do. Keep it up!

Frayzies

I think you were a Dev back in the day, though I may be wrong. You're most famous for the amazing amount of work you put into your radio show, which no one from that time will ever forget. Although you're not active lately, I will always remember the more active Frayzies.

Graffels

I recognized you first when you were promoted to Community helper. You post occasionally, but on all important threads mostly. You have caught my eye by closing threads and making great points in serious forums. Glad to see you as a member of staff.

Lundborg

Occasionally on the forums, but not that its a bad thing. Like the other moderators, you do what you are supposed to and you do it well. I can see you getting far in the ranks of staff.

Meatlunk

I think you magically disappeared. I used to see you everywhere, now I am lucky to catch a glimpse of you. You are a great mod though, like the others you do your job. I always refer your youtube guide on how to set up an XML to newbies. Helps a lot!

Developers

Bill

I see you occasionally on the forums, making puny jokes or serious posts. I have never learned of what you do for the server, though this should be for all developers. You deserve more recognition then you get, keep it up!

Kravok

One of the more famous developers, I see you all the time on the forums. I have heard from numerous individuals that you do a great deal for the server, and for that I am thankful.

Kakan

Another developer who specializes in object placing and map building. One of my favorite things to do in Arma! Your foundations and maps are great and show real effort. Glad to see you as a Dev.

Tamaster92

You are known as the Epoch Dev to me. You do a huge amount of work towards the Epoch mod, and I can tell by your posts on the forums that you have a great personality. A great Dev indeed!

Community Helpers

Joel Biddy

What are you doing in the community helpers section? Shouldn't you have been promoted a long time ago? Joel you are by far for some strange reason, my favorite community helper. I believe you should have been promoted a long time ago for the effort you put into helping the people of DayZRP. You have great, unique clan ideas, like Balaclava Rebellion. I can see your promotion to mod in the upcoming month.

Leon

I didn't see you much on the forums, but I believe you used to be a staff member which is why you were promoted right away along with Robbin. You do a fantastic job as a CH although I would like to see you more.

Onionjack

You help a great deal of individuals in the server. Your constantly helping people's problems and are sometimes on the forums. You'll make a great Moderator (hopefully) one day.

Robbin

Promoted with Leon, you are one of the less recognizable staff members to me. I rarely see you online, but when you are you do a good amount of work. Good job!

Tdawg

Since your name change, for whatever reason I see you a lot more. A great CH who deserves a promotion soon for the big amount of detail in his posts and overall being a friendly person.

Tomgilfoyle

Like any other CH, you help the community, but not as much as I'd expect. I see you around the server occasionally, so this can be bumped up a little bit. Good work!

I would just like to say thank you to all members of staff for the amazing amount of constantly frustrating work you put into the server. Being a staff member of a RP server previously myself, I take no doubt in all the work you do. Although it may not seem like much or others may think it is too harsh, it is for the good of the server. Thank you all and good luck!

Thank you both for the feedback, I try to keep the epoch development as public as possible and let the community participate in important decisions for it. (I would quote the posts but iPhone and 1AM)

Lundborg

Once again, I see you around, and helping a lot of people, which is great! You also help in some reports which I am sure is helpful too, keep it up, Borg!

Thank you for your kind words, TheMushM!

Lundborg

Occasionally on the forums, but not that its a bad thing. Like the other moderators, you do what you are supposed to and you do it well. I can see you getting far in the ranks of staff.

Thank you for your input!

I would say that my forum presence is pretty high. It may be a bit to inconsistent though as sometimes I spend almost a whole day on the forums and some days I spend close to nothing here.

TheTanteTerror

I remember you not being staff. From that day, I knew you would get somewhere. Met you the most out of all staff members, and must say you have fantastic roleplay skills. On the forums you may sound mean in reports, but it is all blown away when you simply go onto BHM's thread and see all the fun you have. A real sport and extremely enthusiastic Roleplayer and staff member.

I think I can sound mean in Reports because I don´t know how to express myself proper in English. Something that dont sound mean for me, maybe sound mean or is considered as mean, even I dont want it to sound like that. If I sound mean, or you take it that way, please contact me via Pm and I will try to explain more.

For the future I will try to express myself more detailed to not sound mean.

Thank you very much for your words. I really appreciate your Feedback <3

Thank you TheMushM and SluteGeneral.

Glad to see I've been noted, I'm being active in the forums. I know I should be also more in TS but it's something I cant do much these days for now. :)